keeping you safe
- Room Servicing: We are limiting staff access to bedrooms for hygiene reasons and in line with government guidance. Your room will be refreshed every 2 days, including the sanitising of all touch points and the cleaning of your bathroom - your bed will be left tidy but we will not make it up every day. Every 4 days we will complete a full clean and a strip of your bed and if you require fresh linen or towels at any point during your stay please advised us and we will ensure clean linen or towels is left outside your room.
- Reception: Reception is unmanned at certain points throughout the day, however, a member of staff is always on call in the building for emergencies. Dial #100 for reception, if in the building or 01436 842283 if away from the building.
- Late Access: If you require access to the building out with these times or after 10 pm please request a front door key at reception.
hands, face and space
Sanitation and Face Coverings
- Sanitisation: We have a regime in place to routinely clean all touch points with antibacterial cleaners in the public areas. There are numerous sanitation points around the hotel which we encourage you to use. You must wash your hands immediately on returning to the hotel.
- Face Coverings: You are required to wear a mask or face covering when in the hotel’s public areas. You do not need to wear a mask however when you are sitting in the restaurant or breakfast room.
keep your distance
Social Distancing and Public Areas
- Social Distancing: In line with current guidelines we ask that you observe 2-meter distancing whilst in and around the hotel; markers at reception must be observed. In addition, we respectfully request that you use the hand sanitiser stations at the front door and in reception every time you enter the building.
- Bar and Public Areas: Please observe social distancing and mask wearing when using the public areas. You may remove your mask when sitting down to eat or drink.
- Public Toilets: For hygiene reasons the public toilets are limited to one guest at a time and you are asked when possible to use the facilities in your own room.
- Meals: Breakfast can be provided as a grab & go breakfast bag or a cooked breakfast in the restaurant. As part of the track and protect scheme we ask that you advise us when you would like breakfast served. If you require dinner in the resertaurant or the loung bar you must have a reservationin place.
- Bar and Restaurant: Our restaurant and bar are open until 9.00 pm. You are not permitted to consume your own alcohol on the premises. If on a dinner bed and breakfast rate, please advise us on check in what time you would like dinner served.