Book Direct Offer
2. This £10 credit can be used against a drink from the bar.
3. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers. It cannot be used as part payment for your stay nor is a cash alternative available.
4. This offer is based on Room Only rates and are not available with bookings through 3rd parties or agencies.
Armed Forces, and Emergency Services- Police, Fire and Ambulance – 10% Discount
2. Or for dinner in our restaurant, or Lunch from the Kitchen Menu for a maximum booking of 2 people.
3. You cannot use it with any other promotion or offer, this and all offers are subject to the manager’s discretion.
4. To claim your discount, please advise us at the time of your booking
5. You must show your valid ID card or Defence Privilege Card when you arrive.
6. This offer is for serving member of our Armed Forces and Emergency Services only.
2. To confirm the reservation we will require a non-refundable deposit based on the first night’s stay.
3. Prices may fluctuate across the season.
4. The offer is not available for one night stays.
Hogmanay House Party 2018
31st Dec to 2nd Jan
2. Payment in full is required by 1st December 2018.
3. All payments are non-refundable.
4. We recommend holiday insurance to cover unavoidable cancellations.
Oct to April
2. The full room-only amount is payable in advance as a non-refundable deposit.
3. Rates are based on double occupancy for one-night room only.
4. Dinner is based on the Evening Dining Menu.
5. The offer does not include breakfast but you can add breakfast as you require. Our Continental Buffet Breakfast is £11.95 per person and a fully cooked Scottish traditional breakfast is £16.95.
6. The offer is valid on Sunday evenings only and is subject to limited availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. The offer is available until 30th April 2018 and begins again 22 October 2018. It does not include bank holiday weekends or public holidays, including Easter.
Dog Friendly Holidays
2. For the benefit of other guests staying we operate a ‘No Bark’ policy – if your dog is unsettled or is causing a disturbance to other guests we may request that you do not leave it unattended at any time.
3. Should you wish to leave your dog in your room unattended for a short duration, we request that you use a suitable crate or cage. The hotel has a range of soft crates which can be hired for a modest fee.
4. Dogs are not allowed on the beds or on the furniture.
5. Any damage caused by your dog will be your responsibility to make good.