Knockderry Gift Certificates are issued by and are the property of Seaforth Hotels Limited.
Knockderry Gift Certificates are sold subject to the terms and conditions below and by purchasing Knockderry Gift Certificate you will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Knockderry Gift Certificates are issued for redemption at Knockderry House Hotel in exchange for the provision of any accommodation, services or benefits equivalent in value to its full face value.
Knockderry Gift Certificates may be cancelled after issue if any information supplied at the time of purchase is untrue or inaccurate, or if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and/or billing information have been supplied.
Each Knockderry Gift Voucher email confirmation features a unique reference code and date stamp and:
- Gift certificates are redeemable subject to availability at the discretion of Knockderry House Hotel.
- Gift Voucher redemption is subject to the availability of accommodation and products at Knockderry House Hotel.
- All room bookings exchanged for Gift Certificates must be pre-booked.
- The Gift Voucher confirmation email must be presented upon check-in at the hotel prior to any services being used.
- Gift Voucher confirmation email may not be exchanged wholly or partly for cash, nor will any change be given.
- Gift Certificates are valid for 6 months from the date of issue and may not be redeemed beyond that period.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates are not replaceable if lost, damaged, stolen or expired and are void if altered, photocopied or reproduced.
- Gift Certificates are only valid when displaying a unique voucher number and date.
- In addition the hotel will require a credit card deposit when taking a booking for accommodation.
- Knockderry House Hotel reserves the right not to accept damaged or defaced certificates.
- In the event that the value of the Knockderry Gift Certificate does not cover the full cost of the accommodation, food, beverages or other services provided by the hotel then the balance must be paid by the redeemer in cash or by valid debit/credit card.
- Knockderry House Hotel reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.