Discreet Conference and Meeting Venue
With almost 20 years’ experience in running a wide range of functions and events, Knockderry House has been home to many corporate guests over the years always striving to tailor our service to match the needs of the guest staying away from home.
The hotel is discreetly located on the banks of Loch Long, yet only 45 mins from Glasgow Airport. Our proximity to Glasgow, plus convenient transport links, offers a small corporate team the perfect location to run a conference, team-building event or evening function. Whether planning a top team get-together or an opportunity for a new team to bond and develop relationships we promise a relaxed, comfortable environment with all the modern equipment and facilities you would expect from a quality venue.
The hotel has 15 comfortable bedrooms, award-winning dining, cosy public spaces and is placed by Loch Long, a beautiful and inspiring landscape on the West Coast of Scotland. In our opinion, it is the perfect location for business accommodation and for groups looking to get away from it all and combine business with pleasure. The Hotel has free Wi-Fi throughout. Each bedroom has the convenience of in-room dialling and the first five minutes of local and national calls are free to landlines.
Food and Service
One of the pleasures of choosing Knockderry House as your venue is the quality of food and personal service you will be offered whilst staying with us. We specialise in offering a personalised service so can tailor menus to include any dietary requests you may have.
Social and sporting activities can be combined easily with the business of the day using a variety of local activity companies in and around the Loch Lomond area. From adventure thrills to hillwalking, canoeing to clay pigeon shooting or even a trip in a fast rib or some quad biking, we can arrange it all.
Our conference space, based in the Gallery, is a newly built addition to the hotel which has all the modern equipment required for a meeting or event. This room can accommodate up to 50 delegates for a theatre-style meeting or seminar but the hotel has a number of other rooms which can be combined to provide privacy for a private board meeting or informal discussion group(s) and breakout sessions. We are happy to provide flip charts, pens and paper. In addition, we have Wifi throughout the hotel and digital screen and projection system compatible with PC and Mac.
We offer the following equipment as standard as part of either the Delegate Day Rate or the Residential Rate.
• Audio Visual Equipment
• Room Hire
• Data Projector
• Flip Charts
• Pens, Pencils, Paper
Rates may vary according to availability and the time of year the event is to be run.
• Day Rate from £40.00 per delegate (*)
• 24 Hr Residential Delegate Rate from £185.00 per delegate
Please contact the hotel directly for a personalised quotation. Both Delegate Rates above include the hire and set up of your room plus the following:
• Meeting Room Hire (supplements may apply to reserve additional rooms or break out areas)
• AV Equipment as listed above
• Tea and coffee on arrival (upgrade to bacon rolls or pastries available on request)
• Morning tea or coffee, biscuits (upgrade to homemade baking available on request)
• Soup and sandwich lunch (upgrade options available for a buffet 2-course lunch on request)
• Afternoon tea, cake (upgrade to a selection of homemade scones, cream and jam)
• Delegate stationery accessories, inc. pens and paper, notepads, water.
(*) Minimum number of 6 delegates applies. We also offer preferential DBB rates for guests attending conferences in the hotel where they are paying for their own accommodation. Please contact the hotel directly for details.
24 Hr Residential Delegate Rate
In addition to the inclusions above the 24 Hr Residential Delegate Rate also includes:
• Overnight accommodation in one of our ensuite rooms, double for sole occupancy
• 3-course Dinner
• Full Breakfast
If you wish to have the privacy of running your own event over a couple of day in the hotel we are very happy to personalise a quote for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
If arriving into Glasgow Airport we can arrange a competitive taxi pick up or minibus collection depending on the size of your party and your requirements. Call 01436 842283 to discuss.
Terms and Conditions
• All bookings are provisional until a non-returnable booking fee of 25% is paid and a written confirmation received to confirm the booking.
• 10 days prior to the conference final numbers are to be confirmed. This is to allow ordering to take place and will be the final number upon which the final invoice will be based.
• The balance is due on the date of the function unless agreed in advance.
• Cancellation Policy: In the unfortunate event that your function is cancelled less than 2 weeks before the date of the conference there will be a cancellation charge of 50% of the agreed costs. This is to offset lost business and to cover the costs of ordering.
To enquire about availability, please call 01436 842813.