Hogmanay House Party 2013
Monday 30th December 2013 – Thursday 2nd January 2014
We have had such a lovely time – it was the perfect place to celebrate our Honeymoon and the New Year!’ Mr and Mrs Daynes, Jan 2013.
30th December 2013
Arrive at your leisure to meet fellow house guests before joining us for a complimentary drink served in the lounge from 7.00 pm, followed by dinner in the restaurant.
31st December 2013
Full Scottish breakfast is served from 8.30 – 09.45 am and then the day is yours to take in the local scenery, perhaps visit the local Auchentoshan distillery, take a run up to the beautiful town of Inveraray or enjoy some of the wonderful walks around the hotel.
Complimentary afternoon tea is served from 3 – 4pm. Our Hogmanay Party starts from 6.30 pm with a glass of champagne and some canapés served in the gallery to get you in the mood! Dress, is usually black tie, kilts or mess kit for the gentlemen and evening dress for the ladies.
1st January 2014
Spend the day with a traditional New Year’s Day walk or for the (fool)hardy a visit to Rhu Marina to either watch the traditional Ne’er Day swim or join fellow ‘dippers’ take to the
New Year’s Day brunch is a tradition at Knockderry House and people come from miles to enjoy the bracing sealoch air and our wonderful brunch to start the year. Brunch is served from 10am – 4pm.
Dinner (for those who can manage it) is served in the Restaurant from 6.30 pm. (Dinner not included)
2nd January 2014
If you choose to have it, a Full Scottish Breakfast is served from 08.30 – 09.45am and then fond farewells and memories of your New Year celebrations.
Thank you to all the staff for their genuine kindness and friendliness – a perfect New Year’ Mrs Sams, Jan 2013 …Finally, and certainly not least – thank you for creating the beautiful sanctuary that is Knockderry House, it’s a hidden gem’ Ben and Chris, Jan 2012
Rates are per person for 3 nights and will include all the above (less the dinner on the last night) and are based on 2 people sharing a double room. All prices include VAT @ 20%.
All our rooms have been recently refurbished & are all individually designed. Due to the age of the building, some rooms are slightly smaller than others so are priced accordingly.
- Library Suite – A private luxury suite of two rooms comprising of a sitting room
- Overlooking the loch and private bedroom with a king size bed : £515.00 per person
- Master Bedrooms – 4 Poster Rooms with views over the loch and luxury roll top
- Baths – £475.00 per person
- Contemporary Rooms / Traditional Rooms – £ 420.00 per person
- Wee Doubles – Fully ensuite smaller double rooms – £ 380.00 per person
Single occupancy of our Wee Doubles is £575.00.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- A 20% deposit is required at time of booking.
- Payment in full is required by 1st December 2013.
- All payments are non-refundable
- Please note that there is a 2.5% service charge on all payments made by credit cards
- and 4.5% on AMEX
- We recommend holiday insurance to cover unavoidable cancellations.
- For further details or to book your Hogmanay Break, please call us on 01436 842283
Our menus will be finalised some months in advance of the event, however if you have any specific dietary requirements we would be grateful of some early notification.