New Year & Hogmanay 3 night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Stay
Tuesday 30 December 2014 – Friday 2 January 2015.
30th December 2014
Arrive at your leisure to meet fellow house guests before joining us for a complimentary drink served in the lounge from 7.00 pm, followed by dinner in the Restaurant.
31st December 2014
Full Scottish breakfast is served from 8.30 – 9.45 am and then the day is yours to take in the local scenery, perhaps visit one of our two local distilleries, or take a run up to the beautiful town of Inveraray or enjoy some of the wonderful walks around the hotel.
Complimentary afternoon tea is served from 3 – 4pm.
Our Hogmanay Party starts from 6.30 pm with a glass of champagne and some canapés served in the lounge bar to get you in the mood! Dress, is usually black tie, kilts or mess kit for the gentlemen and evening dress for the ladies.
Local Piper, Colin Lawrie will pipe us through to dinner and our ceilidh band, The Assembly Players will run the evenings dancing and post dinner entertainment. After the bells there will be a ‘first foot’ supper before the final dances and a hearty rendition of ‘Auld Lang Syne’.
1st January 2015
After a leisurely start, spend the day with a traditional New Year’s Day walk or for the (fool)hardy a visit to Rhu Marina to either watch the traditional Ne’er Day swim or join fellow ‘dippers’ take to the sea!
New Year’s Day brunch is a tradition at Knockderry House and people come from miles to enjoy the bracing sea loch air and our wonderful brunch to start the year. Brunch is served from 10am – 4pm.
Dinner (for those who can manage it) is served in the Restaurant from 6.30 pm. (Dinner not included)
2nd January 2015
Full Scottish Breakfast is served from 8.30 – 9.45am and then fond farewells and memories of your New Year celebrations.
Rates are per person for 3 nights and includes dinner for the nights of 30 December and 1 January
from a specially set menu, our special Hogmanay Dinner and party on 31 December, afternoon tea
each day and a full cooked Scottish Breakfast. The rates are based on 2 people sharing a double room. All prices include VAT @ 20%.
- Library Suite – A private luxury suite of two rooms comprising of a sitting room , overlooking the loch and private bedroom with a king size bed : £1250.00
- Master Bedrooms – 4 Poster Rooms with views over the loch and luxury roll top baths : £1100.00
- Contemporary Rooms – Garden facing ensuite rooms.: £990.00
- Traditional Rooms – Side facing ensuite rooms: £950.00
- Wee Doubles – Fully ensuite smaller double rooms : £850.00
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking.
- Payment in full is required by 1st December 2014.
- All payments are non-refundable
- Please note that there is a 2.5% service charge on all payments made by credit cards . We do not accept Amex.
- These rates are not available for single occupancy stays.
- We recommend holiday insurance to cover unavoidable cancellations.
For further details or to book your Hogmanay Break, please either email us or call on 01436 842283
Our menus will be finalised some months in advance of the event, however if you have any specific
dietary requirements we would be grateful of some early notification.