Easter Weekend and Lunch
Good Friday 18th April to Easter Monday 21st April 2014
This Easter come and embrace Easter at Knockderry Country House with our Bed, Breakfast and Easter Sunday Lunch break.
Knockderry is renowned for the stunning views across Loch Long and is the perfect setting for a relaxing Easter Break. Dine in our seasonal restaurant from our a la carte menu which offers the best of the Scottish larder and explore the beautiful countryside of Argyll and Bute in the springtime. Download our Easter Sunday Lunch Menu (PDF).
This offer is based on a TWO NIGHT STAY and is subject to availability; terms and conditions apply.
- Suite – a Sea Loch View Room – £205.00 per room per night for two people
- Master – a Sea Loch View Room – £185.00 per room per night for two people
- Contemporary – a Garden Facing Room – £165.00 per room per night for two people
- Traditional – a Double / Twin Rear Room – £165.00 per room per night for two people
- Wee Double - a Rear Room – £125.00 per room per night for two people
Call us on 01436 842 283or email us or use our online enquiry form to book your Easter Weekend and Easter Sunday Lunch.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is subject to availability.
- The first night’s accommodation is required as a deposit to confirmation.
- Payments will be accepted by cash, UK cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch or Maestro. Please note we do not accept AMEX and cc payments will attract a 2.5% service charge.
- Your Deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations: please note our geographical position makes it necessary for us to reserve the right to make a full charge for any cancellation within 48 hours of arrival or for any curtailment of a stay if the room remains unsold. For longer stays we recommend you to take out insurance against cancellation.
- No single occupancy rates are available during the Easter break.
- Individual room preferences cannot be guaranteed.