Get a Taste of Knockderry
At Knockderry House, we embrace the seasons and the produce of Scotland in our cooking. We work with some of the best Scottish food producers in the country and our menus reflect the time of year so our menus are constantly changing.
We are open to all guests for dinner, residents or otherwise, between 7.00 pm to 8.45 pm. Pre-booking for dinner is essential.
Knockderry House Seasonal Kitchen Menu
Our new Seasonal Kitchen Menu is launching on the 28th April 2018 and will be available throughout the Spring and Summer and Autumn from 12.30 – 7.00 pm daily and if weather permits can be served outside on the Terrace. In addition, we will also continue to offer a traditional Sunday Roast on Sundays. To promote this new menu we are offering a 2 for 1 Main Course Voucher Offer for the month of May. Vouchers can be found in the Cove and Kilcreggan Peninsular Magazine for May which can be purchased from local shops.
2 for 1 on Knockderry House Main Course Kitchen Menu
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Feel free to use your 2 for 1 Main Course Voucher Monday – Friday as advertised on your voucher throughout the month of May 2018.
2. Your 2 for 1 Main Course Voucher gives you 2 main courses for the price of 1 from the new Spring Seasonal Kitchen Menu. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra courses, though and any drinks you might want.
3. Only valid from Monday to Friday.
4. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers and is valid for a single group/party of up to four guests only, bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts.
5. To claim your discount, simply hand the 2 for 1 Main Course Voucher to your waiter when getting the bill.
8. Brought to you by: Knockderry House, Shore Road, Cove, G84 0NX
Browse our sample dinner, breakfast and afternoon menus below by clicking on the relevant image. We are happy to offer alternatives for those with dietary needs.