From time to time we have positions available at Knockderry House and are always interested in hearing from those with a passion for great hospitality.
We are currently inviting applications for the position of Part time Bookkeeper. An outline Job Description is drafted below for information.
Job Description Bookkeeper/ Admin Asst
Role: Part time role for a qualified bookkeeper to provide in-house bookkeeping and admin support for a small country house hotel in Cove, Argyll and Bute. The successful candidate should have broad bookkeeping experience and knowledge of the hospitality and restaurant industry. You will be expected to work on your own providing financial reports and information to the owners, department managers and the accountant.
Flexible working hours.
Hours: Approx 12 hours per week.
Rate of Pay: £10.00 per hour depending upon experience
Availability: This position is available now
Maintain and update our in house accounts system including:
• Prepare invoices for functions, weddings and events
• Follow up Unpaid Accounts
• Deposit Cash and Cheques to bank
• Review Accommodation Income
• Follow up Outstanding Accommodation Invoices with Agents
• Ensure DD and SO payments are entered into In House Accounting System
• Prepare Monthly Reconciliation and Statement of Income v Expenditure
• Maintain Cash Book and Cash Account
• Maintain staff personal details for Pay Purposes and update Accountant of Changes
• Maintain Holiday Record
• Maintain Sickness Record
• Enter Salary details into Accts Software
• Prepare salary monthly summary for accountant
To apply please forward your details for the attention of The General Manager, Knockderry Country House Hotel, Shore Road, Cove, G84 0NX or send by email to email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position.
Applications are invited by 30th June 2014.
If you would like to apply please forward your cv to us please send it to:
Knockderry Country House Hotel,
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org